1. Decorative Cube [abbreviated D Cube] works in all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
and IE 12/10. [3D animations do not work in IE 11/9/8/7/6.]
2. D Cube is one compact superb component, and can be integrated in any site, inside a <TD> element (or inside a <DIV> element).
3. Your site may be coded in HTML 2/3/4/5.
4. It is very easy to change the size of the D Cube.
5. D Cube CSS code is very simple, therefore it is easy to implement in your site. In maximum 1 hour you have a spinning professional
D Cube in your site!
Sorry, this item is currently not available!
CONTENT OF DECORATIVE CUBE TUTORIAL KIT
This Tutorial Kit contains the following: B1: three HTML files, each implementing a different version of Decorative Cube.
B2: one detailed PDF Tutorial file of 14 pages.
B3: two stylesheet *.css files.
B4: two page banner pictures of 992x210px each.
C. DESCRIPTION OF DECORATIVE CUBE TUTORIAL KIT
Decorative Cube app. comes in three versions, and each one is explained line by line, functionally, as comments embedded into the CSS code,
plus in ample details in a PDF
Version one of D Cube (file D_Cube1.html) implements a simple Decorative Cube, as it can be seen in the picture on right.
In this first version it is important that the client understands the mechanics of the spinning Decorative Cube. Consequently, each
line of the CSS & HTML code is explained in minute details.
In this Tutorial Kit we present 3 (tested) spinning animations, though the client is encouraged to discover more.
Version two of Decorative Cube (file D_Cube2.htm) implements a different spinning movement, plus an interesting decomposing
Version 3 (file D_Cube3.html) doesn't use a stylesheet anymore: the CSS code is embedded into the HTML page itself.
The animation movement is far more complex (on three axes), same as the decomposing transition. In addition, the corners are rounded
and we added a bit of a shade on the edges.